If you are a webmaster and want to use VideoSpider on your website or application, select Developer. Developer accounts have unlimited requests and you have to know coding. Developer accounts can only be used on live websites and applications via embedding iframes or directlinks.
If you want to use VideoSpider for your personal use, select Personal. Personal accounts have daily limit of 30 requests and you don't have to know coding.
You can change account type later in your account.
Your website/app info
Please provide URL adresses of websites or applications where VideoSpider will be used. Every address on new line. For Android applications paste address of download page (eg. Google Play or own download site).
If you selected Personal account you can leave this field empty.
- creating multiple accounts is not allowed
- using developer account for personal use is not allowed
- using any kind of automated scripts, bots, scrapers to pull data from our database is not allowed
- any kind of avoiding our web interface, blocking ads, or scraping video links and playing them in external players is not allowed
- using VideoSpider for KODI, Plex and similar services is not allowed
- your account can be terminated anytime for violating these rules
by pressing the sign up button you agree with these rules