As many of you, webmasters, use Dooplay theme on Wordpress for your movie websites, we decided to make this very easy guide how to set-up Videospider player with Dooplay.
Dooplay 2.2.3, 2.2.1 and 2.1.7:
- Download and unpack this archive: dooplay-2.2.3.zip or dooplay-2.2.1.zip or dooplay-2.1.7.zip
- Open folder dooplay/inc/parts/single, open both files in notepad and paste your API key to variables $videospider_api_key.
- Upload the files to /wp-content/themes and allow to rewrite all files.
- Purge all caching systems (WP Cache, Cloudflare...) to see the changes.
Do not update to newer versions if you are dependent on VideoSpider (you use only VideoSpider on your website). Wait until we release integration files for new version and then you can update.
This integration supports only movies.
- Download and unpack this archive: dooplay-184.108.40.206.zip
- Open player_videospider.php in notepad and paste your API key to variable $videospider_api_key.
- Upload the files to /wp-content/themes/Dooplay/inc/parts/single
Do you use any other Wordpress movie themes and want to integrate Videospider in it? Send us your theme files. We will edit them to work with Videospider and publish here.